Become part of the Hugo Wright family
Are you an exceptional, confident person looking for a long-term, rewarding career? At Hugo Wright, we are always looking for new talent to join our Insurance Field Sales team as self-employed, commission-based Advisers.
As an Adviser, you'll enjoy a flexible working schedule to suit your lifestyle, be well rewarded, achieve industry qualifications, all while helping others to protect the things that matter most to them.
Experience in insurance sales is not necessary as full training will be given, but life experience that will enable you to relate to and connect with a wide range of potential clients is essential.
As a Hugo Wright Adviser, you'll have our full range of specialist services and insurances at your disposal, including personal insurances (life, critical illness, income protection, home & contents) and commercial insurances (public liability, employer liability etc.).
We pride ourselves on providing accurate and transparent information and advice.
A career with Hugo Wright Ltd offers:
- The opportunity to achieve recognised industry qualifications, all the way to Independent Financial Adviser status (including mortgage advice, investments and pensions)
- Comprehensive initial training
- An excellent financial package
The skills we require in ideal candidates:
- Confident, pro-active, self-driven and self-motivated
- Empathetic, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and basic IT skills (entering data; online applications; emails).
- A desire to provide excellent standards of customer service.
What the role entails:
Generating your own leads through your existing relationships, for example friends, family, ex-colleagues and social groups, is essential, as is forging new relationships by actively approaching group or individuals to present the range and value that Hugo Wright's portfolio offers.
You will need to arrange appointments to visit clients and potential clients face-to-face, and be able to confidently discuss their insurance needs and recommend appropriate products to suit their budget and requirements.
The process involves applying for and following the application process through to completion, and maintaining communication with the client to encourage a long-term relationship.
Other requirements include:
- Ability to work from home
- Being a driver with your own transport
- Travelling locally to build business contacts and meet with clients.
- Attending regular training sessions and meetings at our office near Newmarket.
This is a self-employed role with uncapped earnings. Working full-time, you should expect to earn in the region of £40,000 per annum from commissions, with the potential for this to increase as you learn and develop.
Take the first step with our application process:
We'd really like to hear from you. Start the process by sending us your CV and a Covering Letter.
If you're eligible, we will contact you to arrange a telephone interview prior to arranging a face-to-face assessment.
Successful candidates will be required to attend a five-day induction course in Newmarket.